All copyrights are reserved to the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources © 2022
We welcome you to the website of "Jahiz", the digital talent development platform, which aims to introduce "Jahiz" and its resources. This page demonstrates the terms of using data and information available on this website, as well as the parameters of what is permitted and prohibited for use.
By entering this website you agree to, and accept, all terms and conditions contained therein.
Terms and Conditions:
Rules of using the website of "Jahiz" must be applied to all users and visitors. The website usage may be stopped, and /or ended in case of any violation on the part of any user, or in the presence of good reasons for believing that any user has violated rules and conditions of usage.
Users are not permitted to violate, or attempt to violate, the applicable procedures and regulations for protecting the website. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this user or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to conduct any test or survey for finding weaknesses of any system or network of the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources, or violating application procedures or documenting them without an official permit from the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources.
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service to a user or a host or a network including, but not limited to, placing a virus on the website, increasing its load, sending commercial messages to it, or avalanching it with electronic messages, or destroying it.
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website including commercial and/or advertisements of services or products, or forging any Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) packet addresses/internet protocols or any parts of the address details in any electronic message, or sending news broadcast messages.
- Using the website of "Jahiz" by any means for sending an e-mail, anything of it or on its behalf, by referring to it, or assuming the identity of its name involving offense or libel of "Jahiz" or the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources , or any person whomsoever announcing any false news or information and ascribing it to "Jahiz" or the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources unrightfully.
- Violating rules of usage, systems or the network shall expose the involved person in civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated and the person involved shall be legally prosecuted.